Saturday, March 27, 2010

KL wz de americanos (16-18 Jun 2010)

Well, the next time you plan to meet someone in KL at the Arrival Departure Hall, make sure you both are talking about the same airport! I arrived in KLIA and my cuzs arrived in LCCT. Upon realising we were in different terminals located way far away from each other, I travelled to LCCT on a paid shuttle bus service (RM$2.50). 20minutes later, we reunited and shared a maxicab (RM$167, 6pax) down to Traders Hotel (S$179, 2nights, per pax).

Then it was HELLO KUALA LUMPUR!!!!!!

(photo credits to bec)

The short trip was all I needed to break away from the mundane and tiring life I have in Singapore. I slept in, ordered room service lunch, watched tv, and I had dinner with two good frens from secondary school. I was also looking forward to going for my spa treatment at Berjaya Time Square Hotel at a price that I find reasonable and not overkill cut-throat (S$120, 135mins). It was AWESOME.

I also enjoyed staying up in the suite with the cuzs playing Sabotouer (even though I had no idea how to play it for most part of the game!), muching on fries, chilling out wid bec, jess, amy, jason and matthew. I also enjoyed the dinner we had along Jalan Alor. Everyone was so hungry they attacked the food without much talking or the usual click-click snap-snap photo-taking of food. I did not enjoy slamming the door with Jess's fingers caught in them.


The hotel we stayed in was awesome. Here's what I think of it:




I'll be back!

1 comment:

Bren said...

U r a super big fan of KL!! hehehe.